White Lotus Derma Stamp - 1 mm For Scars and Hair Loss
Scar and Hair Loss Treatment
Been looking through a million dermstamp reviews and not sure which dermastamp to buy? Look no further. The White Lotus Dermastamp is a very effective scar, pigmentation and hair loss reduction device which works by providing localised stimulation to a specific area on the face or body. Lasts 1 year!
In the treatment of scars, the Dermastamp is used to break up scar tissue whilst inducing collagen and encouraging blood flow to the area (essential for skin regeneration). This can result in up to a 70% reduction in the appearance of scars (1).It’s no wonder it rates so highly in dermastamp reviews, especially as it proves you don’t have to go down the route of having treatments such as microdermabrasion, or worse, to improve the appearance of scarred skin.
In the treatment of hair loss, the concentrated stimulation the Dermastamp delivers can dramatically enhance blood flow to the scalp and therefore hair follicles, promoting growth.It is particularly suitable for treating isolated areas of baldness or if you have long hair (long hair can sometimes get caught up in a dermaroller).
Pigmentation can also benefit from the derma stamp.
First results can be seen within as little as 14 days for the treatment of scars, however, we recommend you continue treatment for at least 3 months.For hair loss, similarly to the treatment of scars, an effective treatment period should last from between 2 and 3 months.
For best results, pair the use of your Dermastamp with either our Hair Restoration Spray
Expert Advisor to the BABTAC beauty association and the international cosmetic industry.
Author of Internationally best selling book and DVD ‘Holistic Microneedling’.
The unique techniques developed in Australia in the first specialist skin needling clinic in the southern hemisphere
- Private: Home treatment of scars, pigmentation and hair loss problems
- Durable: The derma stamp consists of 117, 0.30mm wide needles, made of stainless steel, designed to last up to a year, unlike other brands
- Experience: Clinical company ownership pairs product innovations with expert product advice
- Affordable: You will read in the various dermastamp reviews that it is considered the skin-friendly alternative to the more traditional cosmetic treatment of scars which are usually more expensive and/or intrusive
- Aust, M. C., Knobloch, K., Reimers, K., Redeker, J., Ipaktchi, R., Altintas, M.A., Gohritz, A., Schwaiger, N. & Vogt, P. M. (2010). Percutaneous collagen induction therapy: an alternative treatment for burn scars. Burns. Sep 36(6), 836-43. Epub 2010 Jan 13.