The White Lotus Activated Jade and Tourmaline Serum uses in its composition real natural crystals. During the manufacturing process, the jade nephrite and tourmaline are finely ground and precisely dispersed throughout the serum.
This operating technique guarantees that all the benefit properties and the natural wave energy of the crystals will remain actively in the serum at the end of the process.
The studies and researches made about the incontestable benefits of the jade tourmaline have shown that this is the only way you can subtract and integrate all their properties into a serum.
Therefore, the products that claim to be crystal infused are not offering you any of the benefits listed in The White Lotus Activated Jade and Tourmaline Serum. If you previously used crystal-infused skincare products and didn’t have any effect, is because they inserted the crystals in the mixture, and then removed them at the end, leaving no actual properties in the composition.
The studies have also shown that our manufacturing process allows the jade nephrite and tourmaline to emit natural wave energy, also known as far-infrared rays (1). This positive wave energy is responsible for all the advanced improvements of the skin, from texture to microcirculation. The only way to increase the amount of far-infrared rays produced by the crystals is to reduce the size of the crystals (5). In order to offer you the maximum benefits for your skin, we ground the crystals to 10 micrometers, which release a higher amount of energy to the skin than the entire crystals.
The White Lotus Crystal Serum stores in its composition all these natural infrared rays, which offer you a Complete Skin Transformation. Natural Far infrared rays can:
1. Detoxifies the skin and significantly increases the microcirculation
2. Improves skin hydration because of the efficient penetration of the moisture into the skin cells (1)
3. Stimulate the natural production of collagen and elastin of the skin (2)
4. Smoothes skin texture and nourishes the skin (2)
5. Enhances skin color and tone (2).
6. Notably reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles (2)
7. Accurately heals wounds by promoting advanced collagen synthesis, cell proliferation and keratinocyte motility (3,4).
You can maximize the benefits of the Activated Jade and Tourmaline Crystal serum by applying them with the Jade Roller of rose quartz roller. The Jade Rolling is widely used for facial massages as it can tone the slackening muscles. For the same purposes, you can also use the Organic Green tea face oil and Jade Gua Sha.
White Lotus the specialist in crystal beauty also integrate other ingredients into the serum that create a powerful synergy with the crystals proprieties: anti-ageing bioactive ginseng, green tea, jojoba, rose and frankincense. These products will actively contribute to your complete skin transformation and will prolong the fantastic benefits.
White Lotus was founded a few decades ago by acupuncturists with the sole purpose to educate and improve the modern beauty industry. At this moment, White Lotus is achieving its mission as it has revolutionized the crystal skincare industryover the last 15 years. The products are widely recognized for their incontestable benefits, have been featured on national television, and are adored by celebrities and everyday women across the world who want to improve their appearance.
Free from: parabens, phthalates, sulphates, detergents, Silicones, ethanolamines, synthetic fragrances, preservatives, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic colors. Vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free. Contains 90% certified organic ingredients.
1. Yoo, B. H., et al. (2002). Investigation of jewelry powders radiating far-infrared rays and the biological effects on human skin. Cosmet Sci. May-Jun;53(3):175-84.
2. Lee, J. H., Roh, M. R., Hoon, K. (2006). Effects of Infrared Radiation on Skin Photo-Aging and Pigmentation. Yonsei Med J. Aug;47(4):485-490.
3. Singer. A. J., Clark, R. A., (1999). Cutaneous wound healing. N Engl J Med;341:738–746.
4. O’Kane, S., Ferguson, M. W., (1997) Transforming growth factor βs and wound healing. Int J Biochem Cell Biol;29:63–78.
5. Junping, M. et al. (2010). Effects of Particle Size on Far Infrared Emission Properties of Tourmaline Superfine Powders. Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Volume 10, Number 3.