The skin cannot absorb or retain water without the proper balance of electrolytes. With dehydrated cells comes a loss of efficiency in cellular processes, resulting in ageing, ware and dullness of the skin
The key to retaining water/hydration in your skin, is the infusion of electrolytes; Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium, Chloride, Phosphorous, Bicarbonate & Sodium Pyrophosphate. With this mask, your skin can fight signs of ageing and ware, resulting in glowing, healthy and regenerative skin.
- Ovine (sheep) Placenta Sheep placental extract in Australian wherefrom a clean environment (Biosecurity: In Australia, the unique nature resources produce pure and soft wool material and the strict regulation maintains the premium quality of Australian sheep placenta. The sheep placenta is extracted from healthy and fresh placenta with advanced technology). Is a rich source of “bioactive nutrients" including essential amino acids, placental protein, Hyaluronic Acid (HA), Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), Nucleic Acids, Epidermal Growth Factors (EGF’s), Senescent Cell Activating Factors (SCAF’s) and antioxidants. As the placenta protein is absorbed into the skin cells, the cells are triggered to mimic the newer, fresher collagen resulting in long-term benefits and youthful skin. When a young cell comes in contact with an old cell they relay information via their DNA. The old cells receive this information and in turn take on the properties of the young cells, providing regenerative results that have been proven to reverse the aging process.
- Gold (24Karat) Powder Gold is an antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties. Can calm acne inflammation, reduce skin redness and protect against free radicals that lead to wrinkles and sun damage. Gold can activate the basal cells of the skin, which increases the elasticity of the skin. It thus reduces wrinkles, fine lines, blemishes, and marks on the skin, and will make you look younger. Cleopatra used a gold mask every night to enhance her complexion and keep her skin youthful, glowing and beautiful.
Potassium Alginate, Sodium Alginate, ”Organic Whole Grain Oat flour, Glucose, Silica, *Organic White Rice Flour, *Organic White Willow Bark Powder, Ovine (sheep) Placenta, Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium, Chloride, Phosphorous, Bicarbonate, Calcium Sulfate, Mica, Sodium Pyrophosphate, Gold Powder (24Karat), Fragrance.
HOW TO USE
Mix 1 1/2 scoops of powder with 1 scoop of water. (Adjust water amount to get desired consistency.) Mix quickly and spread evenly over face and neck. After 15-20 minutes peel off to remove.
Parabens (Health Issue), Sulfates (Health Issue), Phthalates (Health Issue), Talc (Health Issue), Corn Starch (Cost Reduction)
Electrolyte infused Hydrojelly Masks
Electrolyzed hydrojelly mask, is made primarily from algae, containes no clay and
is a new-generation, peel-off masks. Hydrojelly is emerged from beneficial algae with new electrolyte technology. Drinking more water or applying moisture cosmetics does not always remedy skin dryness. One of the most common culprits or dry skin is an electrolyte imbalance. The skin cannot absorb and retain water without the proper balance of electrolytes. The key is the infusion of electrolytes: Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium, Chloride, Phosphorous, Bicarbonate and Sodium Pyrophosphate. These electrolytes help the skin achieve a natural moisture balance that is essential to keep the skin healthy, beautiful, and in great working order. This electrolyte enhanced Hydrojelly mask provides the skin with a blast of essential electrolytes to protect the skin from dryness, fatigue and flawless.
COMMON INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS
- Algae (Potassium Alginate, Sodium Alginate) Refined algae from seaweed and kelp; Algae comes to us with the spirit ocean. One of the algae’s most notable powers is its ability to instantly hydrate the skin. It is a rich source of natural polysaccharides with a proven ability to enhance the skin's barrier function, replenish the skin's natural water reserves and increase its moisture-retention capabilities. Also algae produce 60% of the oxygen we use every day. It carries tremendous oxygen, infusing it into the skin for detoxification and boosting the skin’s defenses against a variety of environmental stressors.
- Organic Whole Grain Oat flour Oat is an effective humectant, meaning it helps the skin retain moisture. Oat also has skin-soothing properties and is hypoallergenic to help alleviate rashes and allergic reactions, as well as sunburn and other skin irritation and damage.
- Organic White Rice Flour Rice has excellent properties for cleansing, exfoliating, and conditioning the skin. It also protects the skin against environmental damage. Rice is a natural moisturizer, allowing our skin to stay hydrated and healthy.
- Organic White Willow Bark Powder White willow bark has astringent properties due to natural tannins, rich in anti- oxidants, which help to tone and reduce inflammation and provide relief from skin conditions such as eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis.
WHY POWDER FORM
Water and oxygen exposure can spoil algae in cosmetics. To prevent spoilage, cosmetics formulated with algae need a strong preservative ingredient. Esthemax prefers to avoid unwanted preservatives so we preserve our powder masks in dry powder form. The dry ingredients stay fresh and are activated by mixing the mask powder with water prior to mask application. Cosmetics in powder form remain shelf stable for longer and require significantly fewer preservatives, making powder masks a safe and elective alternative for the skin.