How it Works
Nail polish and polish remover contain different combinations of ingredients, some labelled as non-toxic and others typically toxic and mislabelled to consumers.
Either way, It is bleached on the nails and there is no way to use it with only natural ingredients. Therefore, understanding why these chemicals are contained in your nail polish helps you understand how the polish does what it does, but the problem with most of them is that they often contain high levels of chemicals such as benzene, acetone and other toxic substances.
These toxins pass through the skin before the other ingredients and thus through the skin and into the bloodstream, where they can damage the liver, kidneys and other organs.
As the nail pores do not expand, the chemicals sit on the nail during application forcing you to inhale them and pushing it toward the nail bed for absorption.
Unfortunately, it looks like toxins remain in the nail polish long after the polish has dried, and here's why. It may seem as if your nail polish is completely dry within 24 hours, but deep down the solvents inside are still drying and most chemicals in polishes are only released when the product is completely dried.
The nature of your nails to be frail, soft and tendency to break is most likely due to regular nail painting.
It can also sensitise the skin around the nails, making it react more strongly with other chemicals and impurities.
If you do not remove your nail polish properly, you can inhale these chemicals until its gone.
But even worse, normal nail polish remover produces fumes that can likely be up to ten times more toxic than the nail polish!
It can weaken and dry out the nail, causing damage to the cells
This toxic trio of benzene, acetone and other toxic substances is being phased out, but there are still a number of toxic chemicals in nail polish that cause serious health problems. Most of the harmful compounds found in nail polish are also harmful to the environment, which is why they cannot be disposed of in regular waste. In many countries, the shipping of nail polish by mail is prohibited, such as in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Great Britain.
If you do not pay attention to the brands you use, you could expose yourself to dangerous poisons. First, you should understand that the occasional use of nail polish will not seriously affect your health at all.
WHAT TO DO
For those who are extremely sensitive to chemical agents, there are many ways to improve their health and minimize the health effects of the chemicals contained in nail products. Due to the dangers that nail products pose to your health, some nail polish manufacturers have started to remove toxic chemicals, thank the lord.
When purchasing nail polish;
Look to avoid benzene and acetone
See if the ingredients are saturated with toxins and if so, avoid
Look for a high concentrate of natural ingredients
Do not use regularly
Or use fake nails.